About Me

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

R.I.P Underoos



Well, it's official. My eight year old has outgrown his underoos.

Let us have a moment of silence.

I can't believe it. You would have to know my sweet sweet boy, but he came to me saying that his 'friends' make fun of him for having 'stuff' on his underwear, and he just wants plain white Hanes. *sigh* How sad that kids start making fun and teasing so soon. This sweet little boy would still wear the tight fitting pj's from Gap and never think anything of it. He will wear any shirt, any color, and anything that I put on him. He's kind, innocent and amazing.

So I guess I'll hit up Target tomorrow for some regular 'ole Hanes. If you see a dark haired woman in the kids underwear section quietly sobbing, you'll know who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment