About Me

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Aqua wishes and Le Creuset Dreams...



If you cook as much as I do, then you KNOW you would sell your baby on the black market in exchange for Le Creuset. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then read carefully....this will be the most important information of your life. Ok, that was a bit dramatic, but when I'm talking about Le Creuset, I tend to black out and get into the zone.

If you don't know...I DREAM in turquoise. Seriously, I'm a woman with a problem. So when Le Creuset came out with this amazing aqua, I had to say: Yes Please!

This cookware will change your life. I recently discovered a Le Creuset outlet. May God be with me.....and my checkbook:)

This is the EASIEST cookware to clean. I'm telling you...I have done some serious braising..not to mention a good 3 hour simmer...and it wipes clean. Everytime. Now, this is not throw-it-in-the-dishwasher stuff. In fact, if you DO toss it in the dishwasher, I will personally come over and shoot you. I've been known to kill for less. Just ask any waiter that tries to take my plate before I'm done. Also, I have never encountered anything that can control heat as well as Le Creuset. That's because it's cast iron. The stuff our grandmothers cooked with. Plus, could it be prettier. It makes me smile.

Before I bore you any longer...and get anymore carried away...I'll leave by saying that I think cooking at home is a lost art. My mother cooked AT LEAST 6 nights a week. She may not have realized it at the time....but she was helping mold me into a better woman...and a better mom. So here's to all the chef moms out there....while they may not famous faces on the Food Network...they are famous to the people that matter most....the little ones standing on their toes, lickin' the mixing bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment